Please click on the photos to enlarge them for detailed viewing!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Fulbright Conference in Washington DC

After 2 marvelous wacky days with Tboy and Marcella, Paul drove up to DC for the big orientation meeting. Imagine several hundred enthusiastic teachers all in one huge room, half from the US and half from 30 different countries. It has been great thus far, especially getting to meet Mrs. Rama Balaji, my Indian exchange partner, face to face after months of e-mailing.
We'll have a couple more days of meetings and small group sessions, then I'll fly back to Oakland to get the kids and head up to Tuolumne Meadows for our last couple of days together as a family. John and Carolyn's family have been caring for our kids, and my parents will pick them up for a couple of days too.... THANK YOU for making this possible!!! Karen is full-time up in Tuolumne, and we'll get a few days with her next week... then it's a packing and prepping FRENZY before I fly on August 13th. Karen and the girls will fly over to join me on August 31. I'm at the 2 week mark now.... Let the countdown begin!!! Yahoooooooo!!!!!
-Paul

No comments: