A few quick notes:
- "half yearly" exams are over for Paul.... finally! It was 2 weeks of heaving grading every night... I felt like I was living in a cave! Nice to be back out in the light!
- Just 3 weeks left in India, and SO much we'd still love to do
- Chris and Joanna arrive in a week to visit for 10 days. We'll go to Kerala for Christmas...
- Having a big Christmas Party on the Solstice (21st) for friends, neighbors, and faculty from Paul's school.
- All 3 girls are starting to feel the pain of leaving... They'll be SO sad to leave India, but excited to see friends back home.
- Karen got to do a 4 day retreat to a National Park up north (in Maharashtra?) with a bunch of fanatic wildlife enthusiasts. YES she saw a tiger!
- Paul is stilll taking tabla lessons, and can actually make some reasonable sounds now.
- Still eating as much amazing food as possible...